[ RadSafe ] Re: Understanding negligible dose

Conklin, Al Al.Conklin at DOH.WA.GOV
Thu Feb 24 16:40:11 CET 2005

I don't think it's a lack of understanding. It's a lack of will to fight the
politics of the noisy anti-nuke.

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl [mailto:radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl] On Behalf
Of jjcohen
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 10:27 AM
To: Brodsky, Allen; sandyfl at earthlink.net
Cc: allen.brodsky at saic.com; Albrodsky at aol.com; radsafe at radlab.nl;
vargo at physicist.net
Subject: [ RadSafe ] Re: Understanding negligible dose

Allen et al,
    Perhaps you may recall the BRC (below regulatory concern) deliberations
in the 1990,s.
My question is this: If we can't get the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and
the U.S. Congress to understand  negligible radiation exposures, how can we
give such understanding to
the general public ????      Jerry