[ RadSafe ] Re: Understanding negligible dose

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Thu Feb 24 18:52:16 CET 2005

Jerry,
Politicians follow, they rarely lead the public. So, market radiation benefit.

Migration to the sun belt follows public feeling - better with sunshine. Revival of Jerry Cuttler's info on LD radiation treatment of grangrene and my preceptor's treatment of bursitis with 75 rad doses locally, must precede action by Congress or by the truly political "scientific" bodies, I believe.

Howard Long

jjcohen <jjcohen at prodigy.net> wrote:
Allen et al,
Perhaps you may recall the BRC (below regulatory concern) deliberations
in the 1990,s.
My question is this: If we can't get the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and
the U.S. Congress
to understand negligible radiation exposures, how can we give such
understanding to
the general public ???? Jerry