[ RadSafe ] 5 Ci PuBe source looking for a home

Boing, Lawrence E. lboing at anl.gov
Wed Jul 6 19:22:52 CEST 2005

A colleague has asked me to post this to radsafe as one of a number of
alternatives to find a home or to dispose of a PuBe source they have -
please direct inquiries to the indicated contacts via their email
addresses if you are interested.  Do not contact me.

"Sealed 5 Ci PuBe source is offered to any qualified NRC licensee. It is
registered with DOE's Offsite Source Recovery Project, but currently is
on low priority for recovery. Have previously contacted a number of
commercial disposal sites, universities and power stations all of which
have declined this offer. For further information, please contact
directly: kepallagi at cmsenergy.com or gary.morrison at nmcco.com."
LB

Lawrence E. Boing
Argonne National Laboratory