[ RadSafe ] Fwd: [graffis-l] Young Chernobyl Victims Heal in Cuban Sun

Roger Thuma rthum at ksu.edu
Thu Jul 7 16:04:03 CEST 2005

Not all of these health problems are from effects of the Chernobyl
disaster.  For example, Zaporozhe is nowhere the region effected by
fallout from Chernobyl.  Zaporozhe is in an industrial region that has
grave environmental concerns but I think one would have a hard time
showing that an area in southeast Ukraine was radiologically effected by
a north bound plume from a reactor leak in in a northern area.  Look at
a map!

Roger Thuma
Assistant Radiation Safety Officer
KSU Department of Environmental Health & Safety