[ RadSafe ] 2006 Emergency Response Topical--An Invitation

Jim Hardeman Jim_Hardeman at dnr.state.ga.us
Fri Jul 8 13:17:22 CEST 2005

Colleagues *

Please note the meeting announcement below.

Jim Hardeman
Jim_Hardeman at dnr.state.ga.us

Dear Colleagues,

Please allow me to extend a special invitation to you to join us for the 2006 International Joint Topical Meeting: Sharing Solutions for Emergencies and Hazardous Environments. The topical will be held in Salt Lake City, Utah--a most scenic location--February 12 - 15, 2006. Co-sponsored by the Environmental Sciences Division (ESD) and the Robotics and Remote System Division (RRSD) of the American Nuclear Society, this topical represents a unique confluence of topics related to managing emergencies and hazardous environments with technologies that cut across the boundaries of both divisions.

The website address for the topical is: http://www.2006sharingsolutions.com/, and you will find the call for papers there. Please note that the deadline for abstracts (250 to 500 words) is August 1, 2005. Full papers are due on October 10, 2005.

I look forward to seeing you in Salt Lake City!

Jim Bollinger
Chair, Environmental Sciences Division
American Nuclear Society