AW: [ RadSafe ] Re: Toxin

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Jul 8 16:39:23 CEST 2005

Obviously Mr James Salsman does not know, what a "ligand" is. Not surprising
because as a chemist like me can recognize easily from all his postings he
knows actually nothing about chemistry. He has obviously purchased a special
microscope to "split hairs".

To "split hairs" is a widely used tactic of people, who thought they knew
everything, but have to find out in the course of discussion that they do
not have a clue. Those people are to be found not only among anti-nuclear
activists, but are extremely wide-spread in green movements and even more
pronounced in all kind of politics.

I wonder that there are still people on RADSAFE who take James Salsman
serious enough to answer his funny stories about UO3, the temperature of
monomolecular species, absorption, distribution by air over the whole world
etc. etc. Whenever you try to give him some of your knowledge so that he
could learn he will answer by raising new hair-raising opinions (not
questions).

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer