[ RadSafe ] FOXNews.com - Views - Junk Science - Trillion-Dol lar Radiation Mistake

Minnema, Douglas Douglas.Minnema at nnsa.doe.gov
Fri Jul 8 18:10:08 CEST 2005

I'm not trying to start a long thread here, but I have a simple question
regarding this article that I'm sure somebody can answer for me.

The article suggests that Duesberg's "rediscovery" of aneuploid cells
challenges current thinking on cancer development, but it does not explain
why, or what impact that would have on the LNT debate.  Can somebody fill me
in?

Thanks,

Doug Minnema