AW: [ RadSafe ] Re: Toxin

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Jul 8 20:10:55 CEST 2005

What has this to do with your DU-problem? Nit-picking, hair-splitting - to
keep your conceived right to continue your contributions at RADSAFE. How
about stopping your contributions which for me only mean a laugh when
reading them.

I have not studied chemistry and worked for decades in radiochemistry and
radiation protection to hear from somebody like you, what is correct in
radiochemistry and radiation protection and that I have no idea about these
subjects.

Checking some internet links is useful for the professionals, but obviously
not for the laymen, who is not able to understand even the most simple
expressions or even more wants to distort them to fit his preconceived
opinion.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR