AW: [ RadSafe ] DNA Damage and Oxydative Processes

Maury Siskel maurysis at ev1.net
Sun Jul 10 14:15:15 CEST 2005

Whenever two or more humans are jointly involved, there exists politics.
Whether or not there be prejudice, bias, opinion, predisposition, and
belief is beside the point. All of these are present to some degree. The
obligation is to accept this fact and rise above it (e.g., use training
and education) to interpret data and events by accepted rules or
conventions in spite of these difficulties. It appears that perhaps BIER
VII was not quite up to the task. It happens ....
Cheers,
Maury&Dog
"Demagoguery beats data in the making of public policy"