[ RadSafe ] Trillion-Dollar Radiation Mistake? NO. Intentional! (assimilated by BORG)

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Mon Jul 11 16:51:33 CEST 2005

I am not expert - only a trained skeptic. I do not dictate. Beir would.

Better to control from the bottom up, HPs using common sense for their own health,
than Borg susceptible to, "Kein Ruckfall ins Atomzeitalter" (German Greenpiece motto).

Less regulation and taxation gives more safety and prosperity, as proven with HSAs for health care. .

Howard Long,

John Jacobus <crispy_bird at yahoo.com> wrote:
Howard,
Aren't you a self proclaimed expert? Do you get you
scientific knowledge from Startrek? What proof do you
have the BEIR members?
--- howard long wrote:

> BORG is the Startrek centrally controlled society,
. . .
> Self-perpetuating bureaucracy dictated by
> self-proclaimed experts,
. . .
Beir panel members
knowingly, not mistakenly, justify past mistakes
rather than accept the
uncomfortable truth that it has wasted $trillions and
increased cancer
suffering and deaths.

"Every now and then a man's mind is stretched by a new idea and never shrinks back to its original proportion." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

e-mail: crispy_bird at yahoo.com