AW: [ RadSafe ] Re: Residential radon risk

GELSG at aol.com GELSG at aol.com
Wed Jun 1 15:55:08 CEST 2005

Phillipe:

Thank you for the reference.  I realize that under certain conditions  of
ventilation and filtration, the unattached fraction can range widely.   However,
my point was that using laboratory or mining data to discourage home  use of
electrostatic air cleaners may be a mistake.

Gerald Gels

In a message dated 6/1/2005 9:31:31 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,