AW: [ RadSafe ] Fwd: What is Depleted Uranium?

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Jun 2 01:56:24 CEST 2005

Is there anybody at RADSAFE or NORM-TENORM who could explain to me the
meaning of this message which was sent to me in response to a message to
Norm Cohen at the RADSAFE list, critizising a "geoscientist" who tells the
world about "What is Depleted Uranium?".

Mr. Davis Mitchell has earlier sent several insulting messages about me to
the RADSAFE-list. He obviously only uses both lists to advertise his
"courses" on NORM. Whether such a person is  suitable or certified to hold
courses on NORM and radiation protection is a question open to anybody who
reads his advertisments. Both RADSAFE and NORM-TENORM lists are not intended
for advertising "money making activities".

It is of course up to the list-owners to make a decision, but I personally
would believe, that such a person should be banned from participation on the
lists, since he only distributes "money making activities" and insults, far
beyond any flaming. He does not make any other contribution to the lists. I
would not be surprised, if his insults were related to intoxication by
ethanol, I have no other explanation, somebody might have.

Mr. Davis: If you regard forwarding your insults to me to other list
participants as "undermining your money making activities" I would recommend
that you do not send any insults to me, neither through the lists or to me
personally. I recommend not to use the internet when you obviously are
impaired by the use of certain chemicals. For your law suits you are
threatening me with I wish you good luck. You can only loose the money,
which you obviously do not earn with your "business".

With my best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR