AW: [ RadSafe ] Tungsten Alloy Munitions Pose Unforeseen Threat -NIHresearch

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Jun 2 02:12:11 CEST 2005

This discussion is disgusting. Are you advocating to kill people with
tungsten instead of depleted uranium? For the victims it will not make any
difference.

Such an inhuman point of view is unacceptable for me. If this is your
opinion you should stop any messages about the risks of "background"
radiation and rather campaign for the end of wars, where whatever kind of
munition is used!!!!

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR