[ RadSafe ] To Reiterate: Cancer and Power Lines

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 16:31:48 CEST 2005

Someone did comment on the possibility of chemicals
such as pesticides used in and around the powerlines.
To me that is certainly more plausible than EM
radiation.

--- Xiurong Liu <xiurong.liu at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do any of the authors of these studies consider the
> possibility that
> they are detecting residual effects from PCBs used
> in weathered power
> transformers and other components at the same place
> as the power
> lines?
>
> (Do the cell phone risk studies which also seem to
> recur ever consider
> that they might be picking up effects from residual
> electronics
> manufacturing chemicals in/on the phones?)

"Every now and then a man's mind is stretched by a new idea and never shrinks back to its original proportion." -- Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com