[ RadSafe ] NukAlert

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Tue Jun 14 21:22:36 CEST 2005

Karl, Chuck and HPs,
Jane M Orient MD, Pres, Physicians for Civil Defense, (prev. college physics teacher)
 notifies June 10, 2005, "If our government fails to prevent the No-Longer-Unthinkable event,
DHS equipment - and policy - will keep rescue teams miles away from the area!"

"Local officials will have no way to distinguish lethal from negligible doses of radiation, or to determine the adequacy of shelter. Millions could die an agonizing death from PREVENTABLE
radiation sickness - unless you help."

"Put radiation monitoring in the hands of EVERY citizen"."We have the technology: Nukalert" -

The one on my key chain has imprinted:
# chirps 1 - 41 days to get 100rad, 2- 20d, 3-10d, 4-5d, 6-1d, 7-15hr, 8-8hr, 9-4hr, 10+ <2hr
Neat! get one! www.NukAlert.com

Howard Long MD MPH.