[ RadSafe ] Re: WISE Uranium caluclators etc

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Tue Jun 14 23:39:41 CEST 2005

LOL  you made my day.  :)

He's snorting something I think.  Pretty intelligent compared to your usual fixed-bias nut,
though.  Too bad he's looking for proof instead of truth.  I think this thread is a waste of
time.  This guy will die before he gives up his DU jihad - he's another true believer, and
we seem to be the infidels :)

Thanks for the laugh!
Gary Isenhower