[ RadSafe ] questions of honesty (was Re: WISE Uranium....)

A Karam paksbi at rit.edu
Wed Jun 15 00:02:47 CEST 2005

Just as a guess,  I suspect the full name of this list server might answer your question - the radiation safety list server.  This suggests to me that the focus is, by design, supposed to be radiation safety, not toxicology or chemistry.

I believe there is a toxicology list server for toxicology questions, and there is probably a chemistry list server for chemistry questions.  You may have more luck posting your questions and comments in those venues.

Anybody can speculate about anything, but I know my preference is to defer to experts in areas that depart from my areas of expertise.

Andy

I'm glad I'm not the only one worried about the tendency
to focus on radiological risks while ignoring larger
nonradiological risks.