[ RadSafe ] NukAlert AND Flu Vaccine

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 15 00:30:30 CEST 2005

John, I, too, am concerned about avian flu (attached)

Do you have fire insurance on your home?
That event is also highly unlikely and more cost to insure than NukAlert.

Howard Long

John Jacobus <crispy_bird at yahoo.com> wrote:
Currently, I more concerned about an out break of
avian flu. Our health care system is certainly not
capable of handling such a natural event.