[ RadSafe ] Re: radsafe Digest, Vol 22, Issue 3

Maury Siskel maurysis at ev1.net
Wed Jun 15 16:52:09 CEST 2005

Was ....? You mean Don Q is gone? What became of his horse and lance. I
thought he was alive, well, and traveling with the Rokke crew!

Two other thoughts(?) -- just picture the results of a single LOBA (loss
of blade accident) in a ranch of 800 windmills (why are they called
turbines when they use propellers?)

On the larger wind ranches, couldn't they store excessive wind in giant
inflatable plastic bags contained  in big compactors so that the
inflated bags could then be pressed to make wind during calm hours?

Think I'm going for some good baked beans for breakfast....
Cheers,
Maury&Dog       (maurysis at ev1.net)