[ RadSafe ] Inshurance for Nuclear Workers

cobdw at tds.net cobdw at tds.net
Sun Jun 19 18:37:45 CEST 2005

Mike,
I think it is a great Idea and I would jump at the chance to improve the quality of care for my family and myself.  I would suggest that you start by collecting information from the the group as to what they are currently paying for coverage, copays, deductibles, prescription copay, level of coverage ie(80/20, 50/50, 100% after deductible is met, PPO percentage, in or out of net work, would dental and vision be included, etc).  I would seriously look in to blue cross and blue shield or aetna.  When I had them for insurance in the past, I was happy and they should have a nationwide plan.  (need to have folks get you there coverage info so you can compare or have the ins. rep. compare and beat.)
D. Coble
PS  If this comes through I will become a gold member just for this bene.