[ RadSafe ] Inshurance for Nuclear Workers

Walter Cofer radcontrol at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 19 19:17:49 CEST 2005

I'm covered under my wife's health insurance policy, but if NukeWorker could
offer professional liability insurance under a group discount, I'd be
interested in that.  As a radiation safety consultant, insurers run away
from me as if I was glowing (which I hardly ever do); their rates are far
above the risk associated with my work.  In hindsight, I probably should
have come up with a business name that didn't include "radiation" in it.

BTW, I really wanted the business name to be "Industrial Radiation Safety"
but more than a few of my colleagues suggested that it might be detrimental
to my business if I called folks and told them I was from "IRS."

Walt Cofer
Radiation Control, Inc.
Tallahassee, FL
Radcontrol at earthlink.net