[ RadSafe ] Re: Insurance for Nuclear Workers

Michael Rennhack rennhack at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 15:57:41 CEST 2005

Richard,

Thank you for explaining it better than I did, I'm sure you cleared up the
confusion I caused.

This discussion is being covered at the NukeWorker.com web site at this
location:

http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php?topic=5697

That link has a poll you can vote in, and an area to leave comments on this
subject.  You can also read everyone else's comments.

We are looking for everyone’s thoughts that WOULD like us to investigate
this option.  Any potential issues that we may need to address.  I am a
neophyte in insurance matters, so any help is greatly appreciated.