[ RadSafe ] US president visited NPP just 26 years after TMI accident (05/06/24)

Jose Julio Rozental joseroze at netvision.net.il
Fri Jun 24 14:39:42 CEST 2005

Bush Expresses Empathy With Workers
At Md. Nuclear Plant, He Talks About the Economy's Impact
By Jim VandeHei

Washington Post Staff Writer

Thursday, June 23, 2005; Page A04
President Bush sounded a bit like Bill Clinton yesterday, telling Americans
who are out of work, short on cash or frustrated by the rapidly changing
economy that he feels their pain.
"I know some workers are concerned about jobs going overseas," Bush said. "I
know some are concerned about gaining the skills necessary to compete in the
global market that we live in. I know that families are worried about health
care and retirement, and I know moms and dads are worried about their
children finding good jobs."...............

Jose Julio Rozental
joseroze at netvision.net.il
Israel