[ RadSafe ] NRC Restores Document Access

Syd H. Levine syd.levine at mindspring.com
Sun Jun 26 19:16:59 CEST 2005

I am giving away no secrets that every large hospital, most well loggers,
and all radiographers have RAM.  Hiding licenses from public view,
especially if other reference is made to the licensed facility, accomplishes
very little.

What I truly do not understands is why the sealed source registry
information has been taken off the web.  Any chance that will be restored?
It is insane that not even licensees can access this information.  Agreement
state regulatory officials have apparently also been told not to release any
such information.  This is simply nutz.

Syd H. Levine
AnaLog Services, Inc.
Phone:  270-276-5671