[ RadSafe ] Minute amount of enriched uranium missing

Flood, John FloodJR at nv.doe.gov
Mon Jun 27 17:32:39 CEST 2005

The fundamental problems are two-fold: 1) in a free enterprise economy with
a free press, bad news is big business, and 2) supply and demand - we have
more reporters than we have news, hence we have a news industry that cannot
survive financially on the naturally-occurring supply of news.

Bob Flood
Nevada Test Site