AW: [ RadSafe ] NPPs in Germany: n-tv poll

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Jun 27 18:16:19 CEST 2005

So we are now going by TV-stations poll to decide whether NPP are necessary?
Though I am quite familiar since more than 60 years with the German language
I would not vote for that idiotic poll. Is nuclear and energy policy done
now by TV-polls? I discourage anybody to take part in such an idiotic
"poll", whether on any European or any USA-station.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR
Habicherg. 31/7