[ RadSafe ] WG: RadChem 2006

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Jun 27 20:09:20 CEST 2005

Dear collegues,

I would like to draw your attention to the 15th Radiochemical Conference to
take place in Marianske Lazne, Czech Republic, 23-28 April 2006. The last
one at Marianske Lazne I attended was a scientifically very successful one.
The area of the conference venue is great with a lot of important historical
places in the vicinity.

The Czech Republic has since the historic changes in politics changed its
face completely, being a Western country as any adjacent one. Science has
always been at its height and still is. Therefore you may expect both highly
scientific events combined with a very interesting and historic surrounding.

Please check the conference website http://www.fjfi.cvut.cz/radchem.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer
PhD, MR iR