[ RadSafe ] OSHA Request for data, information and comments

Phil Shaver Phil.Shaver at dshs.state.tx.us
Tue Jun 28 15:41:59 CEST 2005

Primarily for US of A subscribers.

If this has previously been posted, I apologize for posting again.  However,
it has come to my attention that OSHA published a request for data,
information and comments on occupational exposure to ionizing radiation in
the May 3, 2005 issue of the Federal Register (FR, V. 70, No. 84, pp.
22828-22835).
http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/01jan20051800/edocket.access.gpo.gov
/2005/pdf/05-8805.pdf

Since OSHA exerts regulatory authority in areas where the NRC does not, this
might be of interest, and some may find it beneficial to participate.

Regards,

Phil

Philip Shaver, Chief
Uranium Licensing Program