[ RadSafe ] Uranium Inhalation like Radon Inhalation?

howard long hflong at pacbell.net
Tue Jun 28 19:17:07 CEST 2005

Would U inhalation (if any) be more similar to radon inhalation?
See: Cohen, Bernard L Test of the Linear-No Threshold Theory of Radiation Carcinogenesis for Inhaled Radon Decay Products  Health Physics  Feb 1995 V 68 N 2 p157-?
I have attached 2 pages in hopes the listmaster will save many the look -up.

Howard Long

James Salsman <james at bovik.org> wrote:
Howard F. Long, M.D. wrote:

> The selected cancers in U processors ... is inconsistent with
> the better documented data in "Is Chronic Radiation an Effective
> Prophylaxis Against Cancer" Chen, Luan et al (Taiwan Apts)....

On the contrary, the Taiwan apartment-dwellers were not inhaling
toxicants.

Sincerely,
James Salsman