[ RadSafe ] Absurd? Oh, the irony!

Bjorn Cedervall bcradsafers at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 29 15:02:12 CEST 2005

>``Nuclear fusion poses the exact problems of nuclear fission in the
>production of radioactive waste, the risks of accidents and
>proliferation,'' said Frederic Miller, head of Greenpeace France's nuclear
>campaign, in an e-mailed statement. ``France seems hypnotized by this
>absurd project.'' --------------

Galimatias to me. If anything goes wrong in a fusion process it should be
expected to turn itself off automatically - simply because it is so
difficult to get it to work (reach the Lawson criterion). In addition I
don't see how the nuclear waste could be the same. Fusion would essentially
yield neutron induced isotopes (shorter half-lives). If I am wrong, please
correct me.

My personal opinion only,

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers at hotmail.com