[ RadSafe ] CBS News Report - NO safe radiation

Baratta, Edmond J EBARATTA at ORA.FDA.GOV
Thu Jun 30 14:41:19 CEST 2005

Colleagues:

We must abandon the planet!! However, wherever we go and when we travel we
will be bombarded by this radioactivity.  What does this esteemed Professor
and the Panel suggests we do??

What about the potassium-40 in our bodies?  How can we cleanse it from our
bodies?

Edmond J. Baratta
Radiation Safety Officer
Tel. No. 781-729-5700, ext 728
FAX: 781-729-3593

These are my thoughts and not necessarily those of my Agency.

Edmond J. Baratta
International Expert Radioactivity/ Radiation Safety Officer
Tel. No. 781-729-5700, ext 728
FAX: 781-729-3593