[ RadSafe ] BEIR VII

Doug Aitken daitken at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Thu Jun 30 23:48:51 CEST 2005

At 03:42 PM 6/30/2005, Michael, Joey L wrote:

>Just curious.  What is the official number for background?  It seems to
>me that there has to be a threshold (the threshold is the value of
>background).  Realisticly I know it is a range and depends on your
>location etc.  So within the range of background for various locations,
>it seems that LNT would have to fall apart.

When talking about this interesting topic, I like to use some of the
information from:
http://ns.taishitsu.or.jp/radiation/index-e.html

Funny that those deluded souls lying on the beach in Brazil or in the pools
in Ramsar are believing in the benefits, when they are "in fact" killing
themselves......... <G>

Regards
Doug

Doug Aitken