[ RadSafe ] Re: Nuclear Power Plant Effluents / EMP, "Nuclear War Survival Skills "

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Tue Mar 1 01:36:35 CET 2005

> ... An increase of 30% may not even be a statistical change, but you
> need to know more about the data, e.g., how good was the sampling,
> was there a biasing factor, etc.

One biasing factor which comes to mind could be population increase
by a factor of about 1.3 because of plant opening (more jobs).

I don't know whether they open as many jobs for a plant as I have seen
in a plant nearby, though, (I had the feeling all those people entering
the plant at 8 AM or so were employed to pedal the generators... :),
so my perception on that may well be very distorted.

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com