[ RadSafe ] Re: Nuclear Power Plant Effluents / EMP, "Nuclear War Survival Skills "

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Wed Mar 2 03:41:48 CET 2005

I know this is done _usually_. The text I read (not necessarily the
original, I don't remember now) was ambiguous on that, though.
I guess neither of us would be too surprised if it turns out the
meaning in the context was not the usual one - but I don't really know
if this was so.

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com