[ RadSafe ] searching for a HPJ paper

A Karam paksbi at rit.edu
Wed Mar 2 18:39:50 CET 2005

I recently found a reference I'm trying to locate and I am hoping someone has a copy they can share.  The paper is:

Dosimetric Investigation of the Yugoslav Radiation Accident by Hurst, Ritchie, Sanders, Reinhardt, and Auxier, Health Physics vol 5, #3-4, pages 179-202, 1961.

Our library does not subscribe to Health Physics, so I can't attack the stacks.  If someone has a copy of the paper that you could fax, mail, or scan and e-mail, I would be appreciative.  I am at:

Andrew Karam
Rochester Institute of Technology
85 Lomb Memorial Drive
Rochester, NY  14623   USA