FW: [ RadSafe ] Hospital emergency response and RDD waste managem ent

LNMolino at aol.com LNMolino at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 21:06:59 CET 2005

Clayton brings up a good point. When I was working on the "Old Domestic
Preparedness Program (AKA the 120 Cities Program) we would talk this issue blue
in the face and all the agencies would all pass the buck.

I would add that it's a safe bet that all such waste would be "evidence" at
least until the FBI and assorted agencies were done with it.

Louis N.  Molino, Sr., CET
FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI
LNMolino at aol.com
979-690-3607  (Home Office)
979-412-0890 (Cell Phone)
979-458-0795 (TEEX  Office)

"A Texan with a Jersey Attitude"

The comments contained in  this E-mail are the opinions of the author and the
author alone. I in no way  ever intend to speak for any person or
organization that I am in any way  whatsoever involved or associated with unless I
specifically state that I am  doing so. Further this E-mail is intended only for its
stated recipient and may  contain private and or confidential materials
retransmission is strictly  prohibited unless placed in the public domain by the
original  author.