[ RadSafe ] RE: Hospital emergency response and RDD waste management

alstonchris at netscape.net alstonchris at netscape.net
Fri Mar 4 21:05:50 CET 2005

Peter

"Angst", I love it!  Actually, I was trying to be a little ironic; that's not always easy to convey in written English.  More to the point, please bear in mind the fact that some (many?) of the subscribers to Radsafe aren't hp's.  It may be counter-intuitive, or seem just plain wrong, to them, that disposal of RAM via the sanitary sewers is an legitimate (by reason of federal and state regulation) option, provided that one observes the limitations on physical/chemical form, and concentrations.  As you say, likely that wouldn't be difficult, in a dirty bomb scenario.  However, I happily await the slings and arrows.

Cheers
cja

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.