[ RadSafe ] Re: Electronic dosimeter as dose of record

Sandy Perle sandyfl at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 9 14:35:53 CET 2005

The issue is not that the ED is the better dosinpmeter. My response was simly to address your comment that it appeared that ED required NVLAP. If you read my Petition for Rulemaking, I state a case for that and extremity monitoring. The NRC denied the submittal. Therefore, the NRC does allow use of ED for dose of record without undergoing any testing or on-site assessment meeting any ANSI	Standard or other International Standard.

Pretty sad...

--
Sent from my PalmOne Treo