[ RadSafe ] Help Request

Somerville, Mark MOS3 at pge.com
Fri Mar 11 22:55:02 CET 2005

List members:
Sorry to cast this net so wide.

I'm looking for anyone who is either:
On an ANSI/N13 environmental standard working group,
Used to be on an ANSI/N13 environmental standard working group,
or
Wants to be on an ANSI/N13 committee working group.

There are several working groups still listed as active and/or working.
The few people I have been actually able to get in touch with say otherwise.

I really need to get a status on several of the proposed or working standards.

Please reply off-line if possible to the email address below.
I appreciate any leads you all have.

Thanks in advance.

Mark O. Somerville Ph.D.
Certified Health Physicist
Registered Environmental Assessor (REI 1-04835)
Diablo Canyon Power Plant
(805) 545-4007
mailto:mos3 at pge.com