[ RadSafe ] Unidentified Helicopters Nearly Fired UponOver Nuclear Power PlantBy

Gerry Blackwood gpblackwood at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 12 23:35:21 CET 2005

"What irks me the most is how our government and media seem to always "elaborate" on what action occurred, what the response was, and what the future response would
be. Are they simply writing the introduction to the next story as to  how the next disaster occurred? I think so."

Its called security theater and yes we are writing the next chapter not only on how it occurred but how we fell back to sleep and allowed it to occur......

Sandy Perle <sandyfl at earthlink.net> wrote:
On 12 Mar 2005 at 14:28, Gerry Blackwood wrote:

> Agreed ....far better to shoot the State Police Helicopter down than
> find out that the paint was not yet dry on it..

Our defenses, borders, plants, airports, transportation systems,
etc., are constantly being "probed" and "tested" for vulnerabilities.
Simple drills, but by those who are out to hurt us. They test
scenarios and determine the response to various stimuli. This was
done before 9/11, and is still being done. Any incident that seems
"innocent" could simply be a probe. What irks me the most is how our
government and media seem to always "elaborate" on what action
occurred, what the response was, and what the future response would
be. Are they simply writing the introduction to the next story as to
how the next disaster occurred? I think so.

Sandy Perle
Senior Vice President, Technical Operations
Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

Tel: (949) 296-2306 / (888) 437-1714 Extension 2306
Fax:(949) 296-1144

Global Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com/
Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/

"Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality."