[ RadSafe ] Unidentified Helicopters Nearly Fired UponOver Nuclear Power ...

Gerry Blackwood gpblackwood at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 13 16:04:36 CET 2005

Again all theory this is like saying that its the engine on a missile not the warhead that does the damage......For all of those who disbelieve as any commerical airline pilot how difficult it was to fly two not one airliner into the WTC at 6--MPH???? Then ask the engineers if they thought it possible that both towers would just drop????  BTW the spec on speed comes from Boeing itself ask them if they are full of it or not?????

garyi at trinityphysics.com wrote: OK, I'll state the obvious: its not about mass, its about density. The engine is the
part most likely to penetrate, for the same reason that DU shells are so good
against tanks.

Do 737s really cruise at 900+ km/hr? Even so, it would crumple up like an
accordion.

-Gary Isenhower

On 12 Mar 2005 at 14:48, Gerry Blackwood wrote:

> Yep well we know if the engine hits us we are fairly ok...... but lets
> try a Boeing 737 Cruising speed: 795 - 908 km/h and with a typical
> take-off weight: 62.8 t loaded with fuel and explosives ????

"Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality."