[ RadSafe ] Re: "-authors do not report-" data refuting their conclusions!

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 13 20:00:41 CET 2005

You have still not answered my question about the 1977
McGregor and Land article. There is no anaylsis of the
data using the LNT ot any other hypothesis. Yet,
actual cancers exceeded expected based on
epidemiological studies. How do you explain a lack of
a hormetic effect?

You seem to have trouble answering my questions and
want to change the subject.

--- howard long <hflong at pacbell.net> wrote:

> Fritz Seller's comment answers this.
>
> Do not pre-select Iowa (Radon) or high dose or low
> dose, but r

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort." Herm Albright

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com