[ RadSafe ] Unidentified Helicopters Nearly Fired UponOver Nuclear Power PlantBy

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 13 20:26:09 CET 2005

I am a little late in following this thread, but did
the facility security forces try to contact the
helicopters?  If no, why not?

The authority to use deadly force requires extra
responsibilties not to use it unwisely.

--- jjcohen <jjcohen at prodigy.net> wrote:
> Richard asks an excellent question! Why are we so
> concerned regarding
> aircraft crashing into
> nuclear plants?  Of coarse we don't want them
> crashing anywhere, but why the
> special concern
> with nuclear facilities? I realize this concern

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort." Herm Albright

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com