[ RadSafe ] Unidentified Helicopters Nearly Fired UponOver Nuclear Power ...

BLHamrick at aol.com BLHamrick at aol.com
Sun Mar 13 22:26:46 CET 2005

In a message dated 3/13/2005 12:02:16 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
crispy_bird at yahoo.com writes:

I will  disagree. Police are to yell "Halt" before they
can discharge their weapons  and kill someone. If our
security forces are willing to shoot first, how  many
innocent lives will be lost?  As a people, are we
willing to  accept this type of society?

I'm not.  That sounds like a society gone off the deep end with  fear.

Barbara