[ RadSafe ] Unidentified Helicopters Nearly Fired UponOverNuc learPower ...

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 14 17:43:22 CET 2005

Probably not a good defensive device.  It only
temporarily blinds the pilot, as they advert their
eyes and keep on flying.

--- "Bradt, Clayton" <Clayton.Bradt at Labor.State.Ny.Us>
wrote:
> Sounds like in this situation (unidentified aircraft
> approaching a high
> value target) could be defended against by use of
> lasers to blind the
> pilots.  That guy in Jersey who was arrested for
> illuminating a police
> helicopter with his skypointer should be hired as a
> security consultant.
>
> Clayton J. Bradt, CHP
> Principal Radiophysicist
> NYS Dept. of Labor
> phone: (518) 457 1202
> fax:     (518) 485 7406
> e-mail: clayton.bradt at labor.state.ny.us

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort." Herm Albright

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com