[ RadSafe ] Unidentified Helicopters Nearly Fired Upon Over NuclearPower PlantBy

MacLellan, Jay jay.maclellan at pnl.gov
Wed Mar 16 01:42:26 CET 2005

I get the digest, and I am afraid I grew tired of this thread long
before I finished all the messages.  However, there is one point about
the Sandia crash test that wasn't mentioned in what I read.  The
concrete block was moved about 3 feet by the impact.  I'm not an
engineer, but I think that makes a big difference.  It wouldn't seem to
accurately model a direct impact on a containment structure.
Jay MacLellan