[ RadSafe ] U.S. Nuclear Power Industry Workers Study - Table 2

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 16 19:24:38 CET 2005

I am not going to review the article for you.  I
assume you are smart enough to read and interpret what
it says.  I do not intend to influence your position
for or against hormesis or the LNT.

If you still want the paper, let me know.

--- George Stanford <gstanford at aya.yale.edu> wrote:

---------------------------------

If the article pertains to the specific question about
radiation
workers -- a justification for not ruling out the
possibility
that hormesis could be operating -- I would like to
see it.
But if it's merely a generic discussion of the
healthy-worker
effect, don't bother.

        Thanksmuch for the offer.

                GeorgeStanford