[ RadSafe ] Re: Healthy Worker Effect - Test Time?

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 17 22:56:08 CET 2005

Actually, the work John Snow was very impressive. By
the way, do you know what the cancer rates, etc. in
apartments without contaminated steel?

--- howard long <hflong at pacbell.net> wrote:
> The Taiwan "Study" (J Am Phys & Surg 9:1, pp6-11) is
at least as impressive as was John Snow's observation
of more disease on one side of a London
> street than the other having a different water
supply.This at least calls for a test, "taking off the
pump handle", exposing another population to 0.4 Sv ove

"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort." Herm Albright

e-mail:  crispy_bird at yahoo.com