[ RadSafe ] Nuclear power plants; radiological bombs not on top oflist of attacks

John Andrews andrewsjp at chartertn.net
Fri Mar 18 02:16:47 CET 2005

Ray, these articles don't count for educatiing the public.  You need to
have op-ed articles and many of them stating the same thing over and
over, hopefully written by many different people with the knowledge to
back up what they say.  So, Floyd, go for it, but see if you can get in
a widely distributed newspaper.

John Andrews, Knoxville, Tennessee