[ RadSafe ] Powers of 10 notation

bobcherry at cox.net bobcherry at cox.net
Fri Mar 18 15:21:41 CET 2005

I sent Matt my method of pasting the Excel graph into Photoshop Elements and typing in the new exponential notation as added text over the old text. This goes pretty quickly.

But Rick's comment prompted me to Google and I found this:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ScientificNotation.html

I like my way better because I think it is faster for a few occasional graphs, but if you do need to do this often, perhaps the macro method is better.

Bob C